I did many things on marching band tour this weekend that we quite unexpected:
– I did the hokey pokey in the shower with 3 other people. Don’t worry, we had our swimsuits on.
– I’m pretty sure I peed my pants during a competition. That was fun!
– Oh, Laser Tag
– Shared a full sized bed with someone who I sleeps with a pillow on top of their head.
– Passed my own personal marching goal!!! Wooh! Wooh!
– Made new friends with people I didn’t think I would ever become friends with.
– Ate lots of good food.
– Went swimming in the coldest pool I’ve ever been in at 10:00 at night.
– I got an amazing back and calf massage from my wonderful section leader. It tickled like crazy though and was absolutely hilarious.
– I got shin splints for the first time and realize how much they hurt.
– I got sunburned, so my face looks like a tomato.
– Bumpers cars! The place I learned to drive. Lol.
– Walked 0.8 of a mile just to find out the the place was closed.
– I lived through St. George’s bipolar weather.
– Saw some of the most creative Halloween costumes.
– I also saw a little too much of one of the guys in a speedo.